Sunday, May 15, 2005

In a telescope lense, and when all you want is friends...I'll see you soon.

Hola hola,
I thought I was going to write this when I left on Tuesday, but packing took much longer than I expected. Grrr infinity. However, I did get to basically see everyone in between packing, getting my rental car and getting my pack check and finally getting the heck out of NB. It struck me about a half hour into the car ride that, wow, this year is over, and I won't be back for a nice long while. I've gotten so used to two world, I can just transition from one to the other. A big step for the girl who hates change. One second I'm having lunch w/ pals, thinking of how I'll miss them, hours later, back at Wok n' Sushi w/ the girls, laughing and eating...like nothing changed. It's a nice feeling I guess, to have so many people to care about.
SO I'm back at home, back working at the deli. I had a great interview w/ a law office to start working at a paid internship there at the end of June. It seems like it'd be a great experience. I'm still looking around for an internship that will cover my Eagleton one, I'd like my fall to be as free as possible, but it's not looking very good. Hopefully it'll get all figured out. Le sigh...
Anway here's to my Junior year..a few shout outs:

Awesome Roomie- Thanks for not being a Conservative-psycho who didn't speak to me, though I shall never forgive you for not getting me a cat
Rutgers Clubbers- Only gonna get better next year, love how we've grown so much
Intermezzo-Rutgers clubbers sans rutgers club..but we seem to be able to bother them just as much
Wessels Sorority
RCGA- joining is in my Top 10 best decisions ever made
Sigma Alpha Mu Parties
Turning 21, which actually counted since I didn't drink before
Old friends
New Friends
Winning Reelection-thanks Nick
Movie Nite Kids
Winning Best Groupie at Cabaret Ball
Whatever I left out

Thanks for making this year wonderful guys, and with Vikki, Ash, Kate and Caro returning, it just promises to get better. Love ya all

-Rach

No comments: