Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So find a new lifestyle, a reason to smile...look for nirvana...

Buenos dias chicos y chicas!

It is a totally beautious day, so of course I am here working at the helpdesk..oh baby. It's slow as slow can be, probably because no one is inside looking at their magical computer box, they are out enjoying nature, becoming one with the earth and all that jazz. Today we got to have half of class outside, which was awesome..I haven't been able to do that since high school when we'd beg our teachers to let us roam. It was nice.
Spring break was 2 and a half weeks ago, now all I want is summer..gah. I have been hanging out w/ pals and Rutgers Clubbers, good times all around. Last Friday I got to go see Sin City w/ Steinhart's crew, and Elyse (yes, diet soda). It was mildly amusing, definitely a guy flick, which doesn't bother me, coz I like watching stuff blow up as much as the next person. And hookers with guns? Hell yeah...;) This week is elections for RCGA and my friends have been great, they all voted, so super shout out to you people..you're awesome. Nick and I have been trying to chalk up the campus, but apparently the maintance people don't appreciate it..psssh..
In other news, I am totally hating academics this semester. I can't seem to do anything right...Modern Africa (the class, not the concept) can kiss my booty. I think I just need to lock myself in the library this weekend and get my shit together. It sucks that I can't make it to any of my professors office hours because I have back to back classes everyday...gulp...
I'm trying to figure out what to do this summer. My dad says he's trying to get me a car, but he makes that promise a lot. I need at least two jobs, because I need to make some money. I think I'm going to tryp and work the deli on nights and weekends, and work in a law office, or maybe the courthouse during the day. I'm trying to see if I can get one of the paid internships at the Congressmans office, coz then I'll know who I'm working for, but who knows. I miss when summer used to = nothing. Sleep in, don't work, go to the lake, go fishing, etc. Big ole Sigh! All righty, time to pretend to work...see you kids.

No comments: