Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I am A Bad Person

Hi All,
So I never update because I'm an asshole, and I'm sure no one reads this thing coz I'm also quite boring. Everything has been going great as of the last month. I've never been in better spirits really. I've kinda formed some sort of force field around me, and all the things I don't like just kinda bounce off it. It's nice, coz I usually let those things bonk me on the head, but everyday I'm in a "No, not today" kind of mood. No reason for me to be pissy or unhappy, I'm nice. Nice is nice. Late last week I found out that I'm an Eagleton Undergraduate Associate. WOOT! (All non-Rutgers people go "whaaa?") Its a program that is offered to Rutgers Poli Science Students their junior year of college, and only 25 people get into it. We learn about the processes and practice of politics and get hooked up with a hot internship. Booyeah. I'm quite excited about it, but quite pissed coz my pal Maggie didn't get into it (damn magic 8 ball) but happy that my friends Cass and Ed will be there.

Yesterday Mel and I went to the Rutgers College Governing Associate and were chosen to be Class Represenetaives for the class of 2006. We just went to see what they were all about after reading about it, and no one else was really run, so we went for it. I really hope I get on their Legislative Affairs commitee, they take trips to the state legislature all the time which would be sweet. It seems really cool, they work on a parlimentarian debate system so I have a lot to learn about the runs and such. It'll be good practice though.

It's less than a week til the election and I'm so nervous I could faint. I will probably have an ulcer by the time the results come out. If Kerry doesn't win, well theres really nothing I can do about. But Baker thinks hes got a shot, and I trust Prof. Baker. He's the man.

so brothas and sista, go vote, or i may have to hurt you. LATER!

No comments: