Friday, October 21, 2005

Children will listen....

this fall season, do your civic duty and keep Halloween away from me and steinhart:


whoistyler: i wanna be a jedi!
RainbowR21: all the kids want to be a jedi
whoistyler: nuh uh!
RainbowR21: you're gonna be an M&M this year
whoistyler: nooooo
RainbowR21: do you want to stay home on halloween young man?
whoistyler: maybe!
RainbowR21: don't back talk me! I'll throw my glass of gin in your face
whoistyler: ill call the fuzz!
RainbowR21: i'm sending you to live with your father! you were a mistake!
whoistyler: whatever! he's got a bigger TV anyway!
RainbowR21: Fine! go upstairs and pack your stuff!
whoistyler: fine i'm gone!
RainbowR21: im sure him and his little slut girlfriend kimberly will let u be a Jedi, that is if they aren't too high to notice you're even there!
whoistyler: yeah, well at least he lets me smoke it with him!
RainbowR21: great, get high and then you can be unemployed in a trailer park someday, JUST LIKE YOUR DEADBEAT FATHER!
whoistyler: MAYBE I WILL
RainbowR21: Im going to start the car, you better be down here in five minutes, or im going to give the rest of your stuff away to kids who really deserve it
whoistyler: whatever...kimberly is right...you are a whore!
RainbowR21: that little slut talked shit about me? Well, you are not living over there. I don't want that bich talking about me to my kid.
whoistyler: you're so drunk you can't even say bitch right!
RainbowR21: I'm not drunk, u little shit. This is only my third glass!
whoistyler: yeah...in the past 20 minutes!
RainbowR21: thaaaaths not a lot
RainbowR21: now come hold mommy's hair back, i have to throw up
whoistyler: and scene
whoistyler: it should be a show
RainbowR21: it probably is...in suburban household living rooms all over the nation

1 comment:

Arka Das said...

Cool blog....cool music...cool style of writing....