Monday, September 20, 2004

A time of innocence, a time of confidences.

I was at home over the weekend, really just Friday and Saturday. It's so cold in Vernon and the leaves are just starting to change. More than that, there is that very familiar Vernon Fall smell. I can't explain it, but it makes me think of Back To school stuff. I got all confused because it felt like I was still in highschool for like a minute. Makes me kinda sad because it makes you miss the people that you don't get to see as often, makes you miss people that you're no longer friends with.

But blah to that. Everything else has been going great. Classes rock, Washington DC was freakin awesome. I met a bunch of Senators and Congressmen, and decided that DC is it for me. Its where I want to be for either Law School or Grad School. I made a couple connections in Corzines office and I'm just so excited about maybe working on the Hill someday. We also had great dinner conversation at a very nice French restuarant. We talked for like 3 hours about anything political. It was respectful, and very heated at times, and philsophical at times, but really really great.

This week won't be as exciting, hopefully Mel and I will get to go see Sky Captain and/or Wimbledon. Too many movies, so little time.

If anyone knows how you can add picrtures to the profile on this thing, please leave a comment. Thanks! Later!

No comments: