Sunday, January 23, 2005

i love you when you dance...sooooo pure...

Been back at Rutgers for a week officially. Somehow it feels different. Just gotta get back into my swing of things I get. Classes are ok, my Civil Rights prof is the King of the Dicks..Eagleton is all right, a little boring. No classes on Fridays definitely rocks my socks, my weekend starts on Thursdays at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not too shabby.

Leaving home was harder than I thought. It got easier when on sunday, about 40 minutes after i got into my room, Megs calls me and says she and her sister are near Livingston campus, and her sis, who is a RU alum, wants to go to Thomas Sweets. SO they came and picked me up and I got to spend a few hours with one of my best girls, and it further helped my transition back here, i'm not sure why i'm having such a problem with it. Its my own damn fault. I gotta stop pulling away.

We had Rutgers Club on Thursday, which was nice to see everyone and laugh for an hour.
I miss Viki, and Koppleman couldn't make an appearance, but next time..or we'll kill him with sticks. Later Mel, Matt, Sara and I went to see In Good Company which was Oh-Kay, but i'd wait to rent it if i were you. I gotta go see Sideways, the Aviator, and whatever else is an Oscar contender. Gotta get ready for film season.

Also, FYI, my b-day is coming up veeeery soon, and I'm planning my Midnight bowling party in the near future. Its likely that if you can read this, and you're in the Rutgers area, you'll be invited, but I'll be sending out evites once I have a solid guest list.

Anyway, its snowing like a mofo outside and I love it. My Helpdesk training got cancelled for tomorrow, booya. Time for reading and sleep and Sunday full of studying.

Later loves..

No comments: