Monday, December 20, 2004

I don't know when I'll be back again...

So, its an hour until I leave lovely Rutgers for my holiday break. I AM DONE! Done with Finals, Papers, Class, everything! *does a dance. I'm still packing, but that will be done soon as well. Sassy and Dana are on their way to get me. *sigh* me love them.

I had a crazy ass weekend. Holiday Party at Easton was very fun, sadly I was sick so I really wasn't in the mood to participate as much as I would have, but it was fun watching the gingerbread houses being built. Ohh and I got books Jon Stewart's America, which i will promptly read. THANKS ASH! and Mo Rocca Book from Em and A Bush Survival Guide from Kate. You all rock. From the party I went in to the cit-ay and hung out at Keats (my Uncles restaurant) with Sassy, Cat, Megs, Mike and Dana. It was kareoke nite, and we got up there and all sang Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls ( I was Baby Spice, and I know, I'm not blond, but none of us are). We were very popular. I can't wait to do that again.

Well what else can I say? This sesmester was awesome, especially getting to know some new people, and gettng better aquainted with those I already knew. Just a few shoutouts:

Card-carrying Rutgers Clubbers...boo yeah!
Intermezzo- stolen rice crispy treat snow men, stolen cider, stolen pie
Halloween at that very awesome basement party
LENNART!
Philip Seymour Hofman (love ya Em)
That 1 awesome movie nite...lol
too many parties to count
CAT!

And to the people that won't be here:
I Love you, ASHLEY, VIKI, AND KATE! Bring me back a cute Austrailian/Hungarian/British Dude!

Gotta run..see you all very soon~

No comments: